Custom Engagement Rings Parramatta, Sydney NSW
CUSTOM MADE ENGAGEMENT RINGS SYDNEY COUPLES WILL LOVE FOREVER
Bespoke Engagement Rings In Sydney By Master Craftsman, Edward Swaab
If you’re looking for one-off, custom made diamond engagement rings Sydney couples will cherish forever and would like to design a ring to surprise your beloved with, then look no further. Read More.. You’ve come to the home of an expert in custom diamond rings design, especially custom made engagement rings.
Edward Swaab is an award-winning designer & master jewellery craftsman with over 40 years’ experience. He is one of the top custom engagement ring designers Australia has with knowledge, skills, and passion for his craft that are second to none and can guide you on an exciting journey to creating your dream gemstone or diamond engagement ring, which any designer diamond ring lover would fall in love with. The custom rings made are a collaboration between the designer and the client. You get to design your own engagement ring that is of the highest quality and at the same time learn from a reputable expert.Read Less
Unique Engagement Rings Start With Finding Your Dream Diamond…
Now that you’ve fine-tuned your design preferences for your custom engagement ring, it’s time to start searching for your perfect diamond!
If you would like a ‘WOW’ factor stone that you simply can’t peel your eyes away from, get in touch with us today to learn what an uncompromising, custom made diamond engagement ring is all about.Read Less
Choosing Your Perfect Engagement Ring Style…
You may have some very specific ideas about your custom engagement ring design, having already looked at ring designs that engagement photos have featured. You might even have taken interest in some of the custom rings engagement announcements social media is filled with, and are still completely open to suggestions. Read More.. Regardless of which category you fit into, we would highly recommend giving us a call or contacting us here to schedule an obligation free appointment. For inspiration, feel free to browse through our collection of ring designs to be able to come up with the perfect engagement ring. We encourage you to give some forethought to the wedding ring you’ll be wearing with your engagement ring, as this may dictate some of your design choices when creating your preferred style.
To come up with your own style, you have to consider the setting, the metal, and the precious stone to use, especially if the engagement ring you want is a custom diamond ring.Read Less
Among the most important decisions to be made when it comes to custom rings design is picking the right style & setting, which is the ring structure as well as the stone arrangement. Below are popular settings perfect for engagement rings.Read More..
- Solitaire: The solitaire (single stone) setting is really where the romantic idea of an engagement ring all started. As diamond is the hardest mineral known to man, it’s an everlasting symbol of the journey a couple will share together. Because it’s all about the one gemstone, this allows for more sculptural form to be achieved and can follow the path of a timeless classic, or be created with an edge of design originality.
- Solitaire with diamond set band: To create a more delicate and lighter looking solitaire style, a very popular choice is to set small diamonds into the shoulders of the band. A number of diamond shapes can be used in this fashion, as well as approaches to setting styles. If you like this type of design for your ring, be very mindful of not letting the smaller stones distract from the main event!
- Three-stone or Trilogy: This type of setting creates a beautiful diamond look across the finger and can be achieved with a vast combination of different diamond shapes. We recommend deciding on the main center stone of the ring first, as this will narrow-down which flanking side-stones are going to compliment your handmade engagement ring design the best.
- Cluster-Basket or Halo: If you like your ‘bling’, then you really can’t go past the diamond halo engagement ring. This antique inspired style works beautifully with a range of diamond & gemstone shapes and the design possibilities are seemingly endless. One of the things we love about this type of design is the opportunity for personalisation in the basket area that connects the band to the ‘halo’ head-plate; from floral filigree work, to hand saw-pierced artistic personal messages or motifs.
- Claw: The ring has claws that grasp the center stone in place, putting the stone on a pedestal. This style is perfect for a large center stone and is the most popular setting when it comes to engagement rings design. This setting can have four or six claws when it comes to round brilliant diamonds, but for fancy-shaped stones which include a princess-cut, the prongs can be in the shape of ‘V’, protecting the sharp and angled corners.
- Channel: This style reminds you of a channel of sparkling water as it places tiny square or rectangular stones in a row, side by side. Perfect for women with active lifestyles, the channel setting locks each stone into individual seats in the band, appearing like one continuous diamond.
- Pave/Bead: This gives the ring a more delicate, encrusted look as little beads are raised to set each individual diamond, giving the ring a continuous sparkling surface. This reminds you of the channel setting as it still has a defined edge, but the small, round-shaped stones are closely set together, making the highly polished metal that holds these stones appear like more tiny gems.
- Shared-Claw: It gives an illusion of an all-diamond surface as if nothing is holding the stones in place, as diamonds go the full width of the band with no defined edge.
- Bezel: Instead of being held in claws, the stone is completely framed by metal. The contemporary look, as well as the practicality of this setting, would perfectly fit a modern woman. This is the most secure of all types of setting as it wraps the centrally located stone to the rim, giving it an edging of either gold or platinum. The design also keeps the focus on the stone itself. Bezels come in two choices: a full bezel covers the stone on all sides and exposes only the top of the stone, while a semi bezel covers only a section of the side of the stone, creating viewing windows.
Selecting A Special Stone
Every precious stone is special in its own way, and our collection provides you with so many choices. When it comes to choosing the stone, you have to consider the colour, the grade as well as the cut:
Diamonds containing colour would be perfect for women with particular favourite colours as well as ladies who love to be as unique as possible. The most common of these diamonds are those with brown and yellow colours, while the extremely rare ones include blue, violet, green, pink, red and orange. Coloured diamonds can have a saturation between very light to intensely vivid. If a diamond has a significant amount of brown or yellow in it, it can fall between the grades K and Z, with Z more intense colour. If you are interested in brown or yellow tones that are light to medium, you go to those within the J-R range. The more intense colour belongs to the range S-Z.
One of the unique things you may easily notice in a custom engagement ring Sydney brides wear on their finger is the cut. What affects a diamond’s value as well as its appearance more than any other factor is the cut. A diamond’s cut, while often mistaken as merely the shape of a diamond, includes the symmetry, polish and proportioning of the precious stone. The cut affects not only a diamond’s appearance but also brilliance and light performance. The popular cuts used in engagement rings are the princess cut, the round brilliant cut, emerald, pear, heart, oval, cushion and the marquise cuts. If you want your diamond to have a shape that is subjective to your lady’s preference, we can help you find a fancy shape that would be truly a stand-out in uniqueness as well as beauty. You may also opt to leave your diamond uncut, like some of those custom made engagement ring Sydney couples go for, and as they are not designed to fit any setting, we will design a setting that fits the stone.
Traditional metals used in engagement rings include yellow gold, silver, white gold, rose gold and platinum. As you are creating your own custom engagement ring, you can use whichever metal you prefer. The classic choices of platinum and white gold are cool toned metals and would be perfect to pair with diamonds in D-H range to emphasise a colourless look, while those in I-K grade would look vivid on a cool toned metal. A diamond paired with a warm toned metal such as yellow and rose gold will reflect some of the metal’s colour, making a colourless diamond appear warmer in tone. The best diamonds to use for warm toned metals would be those with H-K grade.
The most popularly used in engagement rings, the colourless diamond would be perfect for anyone, especially to ladies with classical, timeless and simple tastes. A completely colourless diamond can fall under the colourless tier of D, E, and F, with D as icy and without a hint of colour. The near colourless tier has the grades G, H, I, and J.
Top Custom Made Engagement Ring Designer
Certified Diamond Network should be your first destination when looking for custom engagement rings made in Sydney, NSW, Australia. We have been helping gentlemen from Sydney design and create custom made diamond rings their beloved falls in love with forever. Read More.. We take pride in the quality of our service as well as the engagement rings we craft, and with an informative yet relaxed environment we provide in our Sydney shop, customers are fully at ease talking about the designs they want. Our customers have full control over the selection of diamonds, metals, and design from beginning to end, and we are there to guide them and ensure that their wishes are fulfilled. Every piece that leaves our crafting studio in Sydney has to be perfect and has to simply contain the love that our clients have each other.
Contact us for more details or drop by our shop in Parramatta, Sydney and be among the gentlemen with custom engagement rings that took their beloved’s breath away. Who knows, your creation may be one of those considered as the most beautiful custom engagement ring Australia has ever seen!Read Less