We work side by side with you as your personal diamond broker and unbiased industry insider to help you find a diamond of uncompromising visual beauty and value. When you combine this with the opportunity to work with one of Australia’s most gifted award-winning designers of engagement rings & master craftsman, we offer unbeatable quality, service, and value on all gemstones in our Sydney studio.
Each piece of jewellery we create is custom-made, just for you. Please enquire about the style you’re interested in and we’ll be in touch to discuss the finer details.
We certainly can… Edward Swaab is an Award-Winning designer of engagement rings & Master Craftsman of 38 years’ experience. Please more read more about Edward and what some of his clients have had to say about their experience.
Work with someone you can trust, someone that will help you find a gemstone that they themselves would buy, representing the absolute highest visual cut qualities and value for money. We are professional industry insiders – our diamond brokerage service is second to none and will allow you to look at some of the world’s most beautifully cut diamonds and open your eyes to what visual beauty is all about. Read more here…
There are quite a few factors involved here, the main two being rarity and market-demand. In order of rarity, Yellow diamond is followed by Brown, Colourless, then by Blue, Green, Black, Pink, Orange, Purple, and Red. Read more about fancy colour diamonds here…
The jewellery industry has a long way to go when it comes to offering the public a level of guarantee and industry standards that are already available with so many other products.
When you buy a new car or electronic item for example, you receive very high levels of consumer protection. You get warranties, guarantees and service or backup schedules.
- The diamond and gemstone guarantee: Independent certification & verification.
- The designer engagement ring guarantee: Fully registered and independent National Council of Jewellery Valuers (www.ncjv.com.au) Certificate on the finished article.
- Quality guarantee: We are so proud and confident of the designer engagement rings, jewellery and gemstones in our Sydney studio that we offer you a 30 day money back satisfaction guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your piece of jewellery and a life time guarantee on materials and craftsmanship.
- Service guarantee: A lifetime service policy which means you get a free clean, polish and check of your jewellery from the day you make your purchase and we suggest visiting us once a year for this service.
I’m not sure about insurance for my jewellery, can you recommend anything?
There are a couple of options available to you. If you have Home & Contents insurance, and would like to insure your ring under this policy, we would recommend insuring it at the value provided in your Independent Valuation from the National Council of Jewellery Valuers. Alternatively, we would highly recommend Q-Report Jewellery insurance. Please click here to read more about their services
Once we’ve picked out your perfect diamond or gemstone in our Sydney studio and have design approval for the 100% handcrafting of your designer engagement ring, expect a turnaround of roughly 4 weeks. This timeframe can be shorter or longer depending on the complexity of style. We will provide an accurate completion date to you upon design sign off. Should you need your piece of jewellery within a 4 week period, please contact us directly on 02-96893396 to discuss your needs and we’ll do our very best to help you.
We certainly can. We have worked hard to build an impeccable reputation of providing uncompromising quality and value in everything we do. Blend this pedigree with fully “registered and certified” before & after documents that you receive with your designer engagement ring and you will see why we are the fastest growing diamond brokerage company in Australia.
- Professional visual critique + copy of diamond or gemstone certificate + photograph’s of your selected stone
- Online design service via email + phone discussions
- An acceptance of diamond purchase + jewellery design
- Confirmation of completed designer engagement ring and delivery details
- Delivering fully registered and insured = “security & confidence”
Now that’s convenient.